Автор Тема: Кихтолка  (Прочитано 1351 раз)

ST

• Модератор
  • Профи
  • Спасибо
  • -> Вы поблагодарили: 1
  • -> Вас поблагодарили: 7
    • Просмотр профиля
    • Мои альбомы
Кихтолка
« : 19 Декабрь 2012, 22:54:30 »
Кихтолка —  протекает в Ленинградской области. Устье реки находится в 7 км по правому берегу реки Солки. Длина реки составляет 19 км.

Giuseppe

• Гость
Re: Кихтолка
« Ответ #1 : 27 Декабрь 2017, 06:16:49 »
Is it luck or is it fate that the Philadelphia 76ers landed the first pick in the 2016 NBA draft? If history tells us anything, the pick Stephen Curry Jerseys  could be special for Philadelphia, whichever it is.In 1976, the NBA and the ABA had just merged and the 76ers picked up Julius Erving from the New York Nets for $3 million.  “Dr. J” uplifted and electrified the city with his athletic and dunking abilities and would go on to have a Hall of Fame career in Philadelphia. Erving faced the Lakers in the NBA Finals three times, finally winning the third series in 1983 and 2017 NBA Draft Jerseys  bringing an NBA title to Philadelphia.In 1996, 20 years after the acquisition of Dr. J, the Philadelphia 76ers selected future Hall-of-Famer Allen Iverson with the first overall pick in the NBA Draft. He brought passion to the City of Brotherly Love with his high level of gutsy play that he Chicago Bulls Jerseys  displayed night in and night out while winning multiple scoring titles. “The Answer” led the 2001 Sixers to an outstanding 56-26 record and an appearance in the NBA Finals against – who else? – the Los Angeles Lakers. The Sixers took game one in that series and the vision of Giannis Antetokounmpo Jerseys  Iverson’s jump-shot and step over of Tyrone Lue will forever remain in the NBA archives. The 76ers would ultimately lose the series and fall 4-1 to the Lakers. They haven’t been back to the NBA Finals since.But, in 2016, 20 years since the drafting Iverson, the Philadelphia 76ers once again Joel Embiid Jerseys  hold the first overall pick in the NBA Draft. They have another chance to select a star that will lead them to the promised land. If the past 40 years of the Sixers is any indication, they are due to select a future Hall-of-Famer.
Last summer, the Golden State Warriors Klay Thompson Jerseys  were reigning NBA champions and had a 3-1 lead in the NBA Finals over the Cleveland Cavaliers, the team they beat the year before. They seemed on the verge of repeating and finishing another historic chapter of NBA history. And then LeBron James and company came back — all the Warriors Jerseys  way back, winning the series in seven games and indeed adding a historic moment to the record books.The moment the series ended, fans and pundits began talking of the third chapter to the saga, the seemingly inevitable rematch this year. The league’s clear two best teams seemed destined for another Boston Celtics Jerseys  NBA Finals clash and now it’s here. Golden State have not lost in the playoffs. Cleveland lost once.Warriors vs. Cavs. Steph vs. LeBron. It’s finally here.Of course that isn’t the only narrative. The Warriors were a win away from beating this Cavs team last year in the Finals, and then New York Knicks Jerseys  added superstar Kevin Durant,  who is healthy and ready. They have a deep and talented team including the likes of Draymond Green and Klay Thompson. And despite his greatness, including passing the legendary Michael Jordan in all-time NBA postseason scoring in the Eastern Conference finals, the Cavs cannot rely Milwaukee Bucks Jerseys  on only LeBron James. Kyrie Irving, Kevin Love, and others will need to step up.For fans, it’s the contest that any neutral party wanted. Two legendary teams with rosters full of superstars will battle for the NBA title. Don’t miss a second. Get your own slice of history with a Carmelo Anthony Jerseys  full supply of both Cavs NBA Finals gear and Warriors NBA Finals gear from Store.NBA.com, the official online store of the NBA.Shop for locker room hats, tees, hoodies, collectibles, and much more. Shop for all your favorite players. Whether you’re a die-hard fan, a collector, or looking for that perfect Paul George Jerseys  gift for the fan in your life, the NBA Store is your source for all of the best authentic and officially licensed NBA Finals gear every season. This one should be special. Gear up today at Store.NBA.com.
Who needs the triangle when you have hops?Knicks guard Courtney Lee cares not Lauri Markkanen Jerseys  for your silly triangle; he showed Friday that by putting back a massive dunk off a Derrick Rose miss in the second quarter against the 76ers.Lee doesn't care for triangles, or even his own teammates, apparently: He dunked on Kyle O'Quinn! He's a center! O'Quinn didn't seem to care, as Dwyane Wade Jerseys  he casually skipped away from the dunk after it happened. Lee has played well for New York as of late, a good thing considering he's in Year 1 of a four-year contract with the Knicks.Despite the sudden rush of entertainment, the Knicks squandered a six-point lead and ended the half Aaron Gordon Jerseys  on the wrong side of a 63-53 score.
In the team's victory, James logged 29 points, 11 rebounds and 10 assists to earn his 60th career triple-double and pass Larry Bird for sixth on the NBA's all-time list. It was his third triple-double in his last four games as the Anthony Davis Jerseys  Cavs picked up with 17th victory in their last 18 games.To teammate and fellow forward Kevin Love, this season has been arguably one of James' greatest."It's tough to (compare)," Love said. "Knowing the history of the game, in their 15th year, I don't know if anybody's gone about it like Josh Jackson Jerseys  this and dominated night in and night out and done it so effectively and so efficiently. It's tough to really put into words what he's able to do on a nightly basis. This is my fourth year playing with him, but as far as what I've seen out of him, Minnesota Timberwolves Jerseys  especially this year, this is the best I've seen for sure."Despite his success, James has remained humble and said he is just happy to hear his name in the same sentence as the Hall of Famers he's surpassed."It's not even when I pass them. It's more when I'm just mentioned L.A. Clippers Jerseys  in the same breath as them," James said. "Since it comes up (and people) say, 'You've done this or you passed this guy, you tied this guy, legends that's played the game.' I'm a historian of the game. I know who set the standards for this league. I understand who Cheap NBA Jerseys  set the standard for me to be here, who traveled the road long before I got here to make it possible for myself, so it's just humbling any time I'm mentioned with any of the greats."
Kobe Bryant's Lakers career was so unprecedented they couldn't just retire one of his Golden State Warriors Jerseys  jerseys, it just wouldn't have been enough.Monday night at the Staples Center, the Lakers honored Bryant by retiring both his No. 8 jersey and his No. 24 jersey, worn during the second half of his career. Bryant played 707 games, averaging 23.1 points per game with the No. 8 jersey. Kevin Durant Jerseys  He also won three NBA titles with his first number. Bryant then switched to No. 24 for 639 games, winning two more NBA titles and averaging 26.3 points per game. He became the first player to have two numbers retired by the same team."Before every game I made it a Jonathan Isaac Jerseys  point to glance up there to remind me what I'm playing for," Bryant said regarding the idea of seeing his jersey in the rafters. "To now be a part of that wall means everything to me. I think legacy is really important."Bryant, an 18-time NBA All-Star and 2008 league MVP, Justise Winslow Jerseys  was also a nine-time All-Defensive selection. Surprisingly, he was only a two-time scoring champion, but he was an 11-time All-NBA First Team selection.Former Lakers center Shaquille O'Neal was in attendance Monday night, getting the crowd pumped with his DJ skills. O'Neal and Bryant had their rough moments, but the towering Chris Paul Jerseys  center shared his admiration for Bryant."We'll be remembered as the most enigmatic, controversial, dominant one-two punch ever created," O'Neal said.
There have been ongoing conversations around the NBA of expanding internationally, and it appears the league is taking steps towards growing the NBA.Commissioner Adam Silver announced Thursday the NBA is Gordon Hayward Jerseys  considering putting a G League team in Mexico, which would give the league a better idea of how a franchise would work internationally. A specific timetable is not official yet, but there is potential the G League team could start as early as next season. "We have a preference for Kristaps Porzingis Jerseys  coming to Mexico City because as we look down the road, frankly to see whether there would be an opportunity to even dream about putting an NBA franchise here in Mexico City," Silver said, per The Associated Press. "We believe it makes sense as a first step to have a Derrick Rose Jerseys  development league team here and to work out some of the issues to better understand what it would mean to have a team in Mexico."The plans are not definite yet, but if a G League team is added to Mexico City, it would be the 31st team in the league. Nerlens Noel Jerseys  The team in Mexico City would be operated in partnership with the league office, according to Silver.The league also plans to launch an NBA Academy in Mexico's capital, which will be the NBA's seventh training center for top male and female prospects from Latin America.
The Warriors are as Jimmy Butler Jerseys  excited as Lakers fans to watch Kobe Bryant's retirement ceremony."Just the experience in seeing one of the greatest players in the history of the game getting his jersey retired and we happen to be there," Kerr said after practice Saturday, via ESPN. "I'm not going to keep them in the D'Angelo Russell Jerseys  locker room to watch tape of the first half. The players would look at me like I was nuts. There's something interesting going on the floor. Let's go out there."Warriors star Kevin Durant recalled when Bryant gave him his "first taste of fourth-quarter basketball in the NBA" and how it Kevin Durant Jerseys  has affected the development of his game throughout his career."He fouled me all of the way up until I got the ball. It was a blatant foul, and the referee just stared at him, looked at him and didn't call the foul," Durant said. "It was a level I knew Stephen Curry Jerseys  I had to get to. That's what made me realize that there's certain players on different levels, and that you have to wait to get to that point."I do miss that intensity that he brought to the court. He raised everybody's — opponents, coaching staff, just everybody's — level of Ben Simmons Jerseys  play. That's what great players do. You can learn a lot from watching somebody like that."Bryant will have his No. 8 and No. 24 jerseys retired Monday ahead of the Lakers' matchup against the Warriors at Staples Center.
LiAngelo and LaMelo signed with agent Harrison Gaines last week after outspoken Los Angeles Lakers Jerseys  father, LaVar Ball, pulled LiAngelo out of UCLA a week earlier amid frustrations with the Bruins' unwillingness to inform his son how long his indefinite suspension would last. LiAngelo, along with teammates Cody Riley and Jalen Hill, was suspended after being caught shoplifting and arrested in China last month before Custom NBA Jerseys  UCLA’s season opener against Georgia Tech."I don't care about the money," LaVar said last week. "I want them to go somewhere where they will play them together on the court at the same time. The priority is for the boys to play on the same team." From what I'm told, DeMarcus Cousins Jerseys  salaries for players at this level of competition usually don't exceed $500 per month in the absolute best case. It wouldn't surprise me if the Ball brothers ended up playing for free. Certainly not the most glamorous league or part of the world to live in.LaVar revealed several teams in Paul Millsap Jerseys   Asia and Europe had expressed interest in his youngest sons, though a definitive destination has yet to be determined. Virginijus Seskus, coach of Prienu Vytautas, who is considering signing LiAngelo and LaMelo Ball, has been described to me as "the LaVar Ball of Lithuania". Very high energy guy apparently. Loves NBA Jerseys  to get technical fouls. They'll get along great, despite him speaking no english.We engaged in serious talks with several teams, and Vytautas made the most sense as LaMelo and LiAngelo work to develop as professionals and set a foundation for their careers,” Gaines told The Vertical. “It was critical to Kyrie Irving Jerseys  find a situation in a competitive league that works with both of their short- and long-term goals.”

Визуальная проверка:
Наберите символы, которые изображены на картинке
Прослушать / Запросить другое изображение
Наберите символы, которые изображены на картинке:
это рыболовное приспособление на леске удочки удерживает крючок  на нужной глубине а так же сигнализирует о поклевке.  (ответ маленькими буквами):
хищная рыба 4 буквы первая Щ (ответ маленькими буквами):