Автор Тема: Ледоруб  (Прочитано 6722 раз)

Куст

• Гость
Re: Ледоруб
« Ответ #15 : 01 Декабрь 2010, 11:47:32 »
Наш, 100 мм. Два ножа.

Рыбак

• Бывалый
  • Спасибо
  • -> Вы поблагодарили: 3
  • -> Вас поблагодарили: 1
    • Просмотр профиля
« Ответ #16 : 02 Декабрь 2010, 08:15:37 »
А зачем их точить? Проще новые купить. Стоят они около 200 рублей. Самому ножи для ледоруба заточить можно, но для этого нужно зафиксировать нож, что бы при заточке не изменить угол заточки. Можешь попробовать купить новые ножи, а эти попробуй для интереса заточить вручную на наждаке или бруске. Если не получится, то и не жалко будет. Я кстати на рыбалку всегда беру с собой комплект сменных ножей к ледорубу.

Лайшев

• Гость
« Ответ #17 : 07 Апрель 2011, 16:08:03 »
Готовимся к консервации ледорубов. Весна идет :)

ST

• Модератор
  • Профи
  • Спасибо
  • -> Вы поблагодарили: 1
  • -> Вас поблагодарили: 7
    • Просмотр профиля
    • Мои альбомы
« Ответ #18 : 30 Апрель 2011, 07:31:59 »
В этом году подстер ножи, летом, если время будет попытаюсь заточить.

Giuseppe

• Гость
« Ответ #19 : 27 Декабрь 2017, 06:16:28 »
Nothing evokes love and peace like a rainbow-colored swastika — at least that’s what a tone deaf T-shirt vendor thought.KA Design wanted to reclaim the reviled Nazi symbols by marketing tees emblazoned with the Michael Kors Handbags  swastikas as emblems of goodwill, the Times of Israel reported.In a video posted to its Facebook, KA Design explained its twisted marketing strategy.“The Swastika is 5,000 years old, it’s a symbol of peace,” according Michael Kors Outlet Online  to text on the video. “It’s a symbol of love, it’s a symbol of life.”“But one day, Nazism. They took the swastika, rotated it by 45 degrees, and turned it into Hatred, and turned Michael Kors Outlet Clearance  it into Fear, and turned it into War, and turned it into Racism and turned it into Power. They stigmatized the swastika forever. They limited our freedom.“The swastika is coming back, together with Peace, Michael Kors Purses  together with Love, together with Respect, together with Freedom,” the video declares. “Introducing the new swastika.”But the plan to sell the shirts on Teespring.com didn’t exactly go according to plans.The Israeli Jewish Congress slammed Michael Kors  the ill-conceived campaign.“It is obscene and disgusting that Teespring would seek to profit of this in the name of art, trying to turn this irredeemable Nazi symbol of hate and murder, into a symbol Michael Kors Outlet Online Sale  of ‘love and peace,’” IJC head Arsen Ostrovsky said on Facebook.
Taraji P. Henson just added two new lip colors to her MAC Viva Glam makeup line — and man, is she nailing the Michael Kors Outlet  whole disco diva thing.A campaign shot shows the “Empire” actress posing topless (hair strategically placed, of course) and done up in shades of shimmering gold and copper. As Hello Giggles points out, she seems Coach Factory Store  to be channeling Diana Ross big-time.Recently, Henson spoke with Pop Sugar about beauty and diversity, declaring, “You look a certain way because God made you and you’re perfect.”Easy for her to say. Maybe her coach factory  new lip looks will get the rest of us a little closer to perfection.
It isn’t unusual for high schoolers to be called out for breaking dress code, but some feel like administrators are Longchamp Bag  taking it too far when it comes to what female students wear.Remy Altuna, who attends Beaumont High School in Southern California, took to Twitter to express her anger after allegedly being reprimanded for her coach outlet online  outfit.“BHS is so out of line. Now they want to dress code you for not wearing a bra. My underwear is none of there (sic) business,” she wrote.Altuna posted a photo of the outfit Coach Outlet  under scrutiny: a black bodysuit and baggy jeans. She told Yahoo Style that she had gone the entire day without anyone mentioning her outfit being inappropriate or against the dress code. But when she Michael Kors Outlet Online Sale  went to the school office to get a paper signed, an assistant principal pulled her aside and told her to put on a jacket. “She said that my shirt was low cut; then she Michael Kors Bags  asked if I was wearing a bra,” Altuna told Yahoo Style. “She went on to say that because I wasn’t wearing a bra, she didn’t want people to think anything bad of me or Coach Outlet Stores  talk inappropriately or have anything bad to say.”While the BHS dress code doesn’t specifically mention anything about wearing a bra, it does say that “Tops must cover all parts of undergarments and shall not Michael Kors  be low cut or revealing.” Altuna said that if she had worn a bra, she Coach Outlet Store Online  would’ve been violating the rules because it would have shown.The school released a statement saying that enforcing the dress code is not a perfect process, NBC4 reports.Altuna believes the school is being especially strict with what women wear and feels as though it’s become a pattern, noting that the boys don’t get called out as much as Michael Kors Sale  the girls.“This year it just seems like they’re really out for blood, looking for anything,” Altuna said.Her tweet on the matter has stirred up a bit of controversy. Many believe that her outfit didn’t Coach Bags  break dress code and therefore she should be able to dress as she pleases without criticism. However, others say it’s the school’s right to uphold standards they choose, and as a student, she has Coach Outlet Store  to abide by them whether she agrees or not.    When you are 18 you can dress as you please.  In a follow-up tweet, Altuna wrote that the issue isn’t with coach purses  what she’s wearing but with how others make assumptions about females based on what they wear.“If Mrs. Weber is concerned about people talking about my appearance she should focus on dealing with the students Coach Outlet Online  behaving inappropriately,” she wrote.
A couple of hours later, I realized I had made a truly rookie mistake: Yes, I had purchased the kicks in my usual size . . . but these Vans were scaled Michael Kors Outlet Store  to men’s sizing.I immediately hopped onto OC’s website. They were sold out. (Duh.)At this point, my only hope was to call the boutique directly — but it was only 6 a.m. in New York Longchamp Sale  City, and OC doesn’t open until 11.For five hours, I waited.    I told the salesperson, ‘It’s a fashion emergency.’At 10:45 a.m. NYC-time, I called OC, told the salesperson that it was coach outlet  a fashion emergency, and asked — by any chance — did the store have a pair of those pink beauties in stock?He put me on hold for what seemed an eternity. When he returned, Longchamp Outlet  he assured me he would hold the pair but couldn’t conduct an over-the-phone purchase. Once the store officially opened at 11 a.m., said purchase could be completed via a payment form (!) he would Michael Kors Handbags  e-mail me.At this point, I was running late for a fashion show, so I told him I would call in 45 minutes.As soon as the show wrapped, I called the store back. My main Michael Kors Outlet  man there was busy (of course), but another salesperson was happy to facilitate my purchase (yay), and could I hold for a moment? Because literally everyone and their mother was calling the boutique wanting Michael Kors Factory Store  to buy this shoe (s – – t).
Then came actress Emily Ratajkowski, who last month told Harper’s Bazaar Australia: “People don’t want to work with me because my boobs are too big.”While I coach factory outlet  rolled my eyes at Ratajkowski’s anguish, she did put our plight back in the spotlight.The fundamental issue here, whether your boobs are big or small, is that we should celebrate our bodies.If you’ve got   boobs, then don’t be ashamed of them. Be proud of them.This year’s biggest trend at the Glastonbury music festival in the UK wasn’t the usual denim shorts, but instead “glitterboobs” were seen all over Coach Handbags  the festival as women decorated their chests with sequins and gems to make a style statement — and it worked.A big-boob movement is happening, and we should embrace it.An uplifted chest means an uplifted coach handbags  mood, after all.
In her recently published book, “Doll Parts” (Regan Arts), Amanda Lepore claims to have “the most expensive body on Earth.” The veracity of that statement is open to interpretation, but she Coach Factory  certainly has one of the most famously bodacious bods out there. It has not been easy for her to get there.Lepore, 49, was born a boy, grew up in Ceder Grove, New Jersey, and Coach Factory Outlet  began transitioning by taking hormones starting at age 15. Her feminization process resembles a long, silicone-paved road that’s transported her from being a kid obsessed with Marilyn Monroe and Jayne Mansfield to becoming the Coach Outlet Store Online  toast of Manhattan nightlife (she makes her living modeling and by performing burlesque, singing and hosting events at clubs).Lepore, who first landed in the public eye in 1990 via an appearance on “The Joan Michael Kors Outlet Online  Rivers Show” with NYC’s “Club Kids,” shares the procedures that got her there.“I sometimes think about doing getting more stuff done to my body, but not really,” she tells The Post. “Plastic surgery is Longchamp  for when you don’t like things . . . Everything I’ve got already looks so good.”

Bags Outlet Sale:
Michael Kors Outlet Store
Coach Bags On Sale
Longchamp Le Pliage
Longchamp Backpack
Longchamp Tote
Coach Bags For Cheap
Michael Kors Outlet Clearance
Michael Kors Handbags Outlet

Визуальная проверка:
Наберите символы, которые изображены на картинке
Прослушать / Запросить другое изображение
Наберите символы, которые изображены на картинке:
это рыболовное приспособление на леске удочки удерживает крючок  на нужной глубине а так же сигнализирует о поклевке.  (ответ маленькими буквами):
хищная рыба 4 буквы первая Щ (ответ маленькими буквами):